2610 Cates Avenue, Campus Box 7345 | Raleigh, NC, 27607 | 919-513-2910 | email@example.com | fsl.dasa.ncsu.edu
WELCOME TO IFC RECRUITMENT at NC STATE REGISTRATION
Welcome to the Pack! We are excited that you are interested in Interfraternity Council Fraternity Recruitment!
Recruitment will be held Friday, September 1st - Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 (Labor Day Weekend)
Recruitment Kick-Off will be held Aughust 30th at 9:00 PM in the Witherspoon Student Cinema.
Registration for Fall 2017 Interfraternity Council Recruitment will open May 1st and close August 30th
The fee to participate in Formal Recruitment with the Interfraternity Council is $65.00. This fee will include several meals, snacks, and transportation to and from all events.
Please complete this application as thoroughly as possible as it helps our chapters get to know more about you!
To make your registration as easy as possible, here is a list of information you will need:
· General resume information – high school/college GPA, activities, honors, and awards, community service, community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
· Emergency contact information – This will be used as your emergency contact should an issue arise.
· Legacy information – If you have family members who are fraternity members (current or alum), you will need their names, fraternities and where they went to school.
· A headshot – one you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
· An electronic method of payment
Look for updates on our following platforms:
The Interfraternity Council at NC State takes pride in our ability to accommodate men during their recruitment experience! Please indicate on your CampusDirector profile if you need an accommodations.
For more information or questions contact:
Frank Lopez, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life at NC State at 919-513-2910.